• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new guy in oz.

rod86

hey everyone, im new here, im from perth western australia, i dont own any mv`s yet but i do have a chevy c10. ive always been interested in armour and trucks of many kinds.

rod86

RE: welcome

hello, thanks for the welcome, there insnt a great deal in the way of mv`s here (current stuff at least) but there are alot of willys jeeps and dodge WC`s, a few CWT trucks and one CCKW deuce that i know of and i know of one ferret and 2 or 3 bren gun carriers around. but occasionly i see the army driving round in landrovers.. ill see what pics i have and put them up. :)

Bozor1000

RE: welcome

Welcome to the site. I've been to Perth back in 1994 when I was in the US NAVY. I have also been to Hobart Tazmania. Australia is a nice country with very friendly people.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks