• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy

tk748462

I've been browsing the SS site for some time now, finally became part of the crew. I own a Duece and a half ( 1972 M35A2C) with the Hercules Multi-fuel engine. Thanks to those who are a member of Steel Soldiers who posted some really cool videos , I had to buy mine!:D

CycleJay

Welcome to Steel Soldiers, your jeep and trailer look good, nice job.
If you are ever in the Marietta, Ga area, and need any assistance,
or just want to stop by and talk MV, let me know.

I would be glad to help, and/or just talk...

Good day

CJay

tk748462

Grayling trail ride

I would love to go to. . . it just depends on how fast I get my beast running properly. I have a bad battery and my alt fried up the ground wire. I think if I replaced the ground wire and get a new battery, my truck should have power and lights, that is if my alt doesn't need to be rebuilt. :-?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks