• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New here.... "13"

Mike-13

Hey everybody,

I'm Mike and I live in The Netherlands. (europe)
During a search on Google I found this great site. [thumbzup]
It will help me with working on my M880.

Here are some pics of my "13"
:twisted:

And this is my Camper 8)

Yeehaaa!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm not a big fan of the camo job on the camper, looks like the camouflage of the Royal Bahamian Navy to me. But I LOVE the last action shot!

No.2Diesel

That is quite the Dutch built bugger!! [thumbzup] 440?

Those tidal flats go on for miles. If you had big enough tires you could drive all the way to the Frisians :wink: What is your favorite local bier? :beer:

Mike-13

@maddawg308:
The colors is selfmade, the example comes from the Helicopters from the movie "The Peacemaker" with George Clooney.
Because it can be hot in the camper I decided to make it a bit Lighter.

@No.2Diesel:
It's just a standard 318 :wink: and it runs on LPG (gas)
And beer :!: Sorry I don't drink :lol: I keep it with a Coke light 8)
But as all of you know...Heineken is the most favorite here :beer:

@M1075:
The Emergency lightbar is on the back because that's (in Holland) the dangerous side with oncoming traffic.
At the front I have two small flashers so I'm also visible :wink:

Here's a pic with the lights ant my new winchbumper :D

lacoda56

Awesome pics, it's just too bad you don't seem to have any fun with your truck! (just kidding) As you've probably noticed, there's a massive amount of info on this site. Hope we can be of some help. [thumbzup]

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
winchbumper. That sounds like a Netherlands term.

"Hier een beeld met de lichten en mijn nieuwe winchbumper"

I like you already! And I like the camper, it looks very professionally done. It's hot in Texas as well. -but most likely we would keep with OD green or desert, and put a large airconditioner on it. So welkom to the site!

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Great action shots! Looks like you have a fun place to run your trucks. You'll find that most of the members here are from the states, but we have a ever growing international membership too. Welcome to SS! Keep those great pics coming!
Chris

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My friend from Belgium tells me that offroad motorsports in Europe are becoming more popular including ATVs and Karts as well as 4x4 trucks like yours. He says in the past they were not so popular due to high fuel and insurance cost, but the fun seems to have overcome these obstacles. I see you have antennas, what radios are you using if any?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks