• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New here and need help with a Discovery Channel Documentary

Lisa

Hi all,

My name is Lisa and I work at a company called Oxford Scientific Films based in London, England. We are currently producing a one-hour documentary program for Discovery Channel US and Channe 5 in the UK.

We are interviewing some military personnel with stories that took place in the army in Afghanistan and Iraq in 2006 and 2007. We've been granted a go-ahead to embed in Afghanistan on an AF base to interview one of the soldiers along with interviews in Texas.

We are also trying to do a bit of re-enactment, nothing big, but just enough to help the soldiers' stories. I was wondering if any of you could help give some advice as to where I may be able to find some army vehicles (one humvee) and some military enthusiasts in the Austin or San Antonio regions that would like to help us re-enact these stories.

Many thanks and please feel free to email me with any questions.

Lisa

lkim@oxfordscientificfilms.tv

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi Lisa, welcome aboard.

There are quite a few of us in both Austin and San Antonio, PM me with some details of when and what, and we'll see what we can do to help you.

Cheers

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks