• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New here

AGfarm

Banned
Hi i am a new member here that loves all MVs. At the moment i do not have any MVs. . had one but had to sell it:x. it was a M983 HEMTT

Thank you, and God Bless

Last edited by a moderator:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Oklahoma.

Just an FYI, per the forum rules we do not allow any discussion or posting of links of current or future auction items. After the auction is over you can talk about it as much as you like.

AGfarm

Banned
Welcome from Oklahoma.

Just an FYI, per the forum rules we do not allow any discussion or posting of links of current or future auction items. After the auction is over you can talk about it as much as you like.
so I can post a past auction?

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
You are not a new user at all:

• ABM
  • AMBROSE
  • HEMTTMAN44
  • HETGUY22
  • M1070BOY
  • MILITARY TRUCKS
  • MKGUY
  • MrM985
  • The Het

All of your user names that have been banned for lying about owning a MV.
Goodbye.

Last edited by a moderator:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks