• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New hmmwv owner from Carson city/Reno, Nv

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hi all. New m1114 owner from carson city/Reno area. Always looking for locals with hmmwvs. Reach out if wanter
Best that I have to offer is a smile for your handle because a Chevy is my preferred choice of Non-MV transportation.

And maybe a Welcome to the Outfit!

Since you are one of the new guys, be sure to make use of the TM's Technical Manuals posted here. The "Dash 10" (-10) is the operator's manual. A few minutes spent looking through it will benefit you and everybody around you on the road.

Post us some pictures so we can see what you have. There are definitely "picture hounds. here. Me included!

And again, Welcome to the group!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks