• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NEW HUMVEE 16.5 RIMS for my M1008!

rippinlips

Same Thing for me

I payed he took my money quick .I was told 6-8 weeks .I checked about 5 weeks in no reply I sent 23 emails and 20+ calls with no reply's to Daniel or Heather at Usa6x6.I waited until 10weeks and sent emails to them saying I would cancle the order with Amex.if they did not return any of my emails Faxes or calls.Still no replys I cancelled the order in writing with them and Amex.2 weeks later out of know where they showed up not finished missing parts.I already cancelled order so he comes and picks them up 2sets.Then whats to finish out for 50% since I waited so long .I agreed .Then he said sorry and credit all but 25% for restocking .I ordered over the phone he never said restocking fee.Then I cancelled because I thought he took my money and ran.Now I am fighting it he still wants the $1000.00 for stocking fee.He is a Crook in my opinion.Sorry to rant for my first post ,but I have been had.It looks like others as well.I did take some pics of the wheels there was almost 1/4"gaps and all rusted out never grinded down ,misssing parts.Just beware!!!
This would make 3 sets out of 3he took us for.NEVER AGAIN

www.crittergitters.net

Woody

rippinlips

RE: Same Thing for me

Thanks for the compliment.We also do just 4x4 www.offroadshop.com
Now one of his axles just gave on a customers truck on the critter gitter #2 not even 2 months .I like this site buch of Kool S#$$ here .I am glad I found this site .I will start posting projects as they develope.#5 Critter Gitter is framed out already.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks