• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New in Richmond, Va.

Viper350

Just wanted to say hi and that I've learned more from this site in the past couple of days that the last couple of months from other places about Deuces. I can't get over how all you guys come out to help each other, so if I can do anything to help in the Richmond don't hesitate to ask. I know I'll need something if I ever get the funds to purchase that first Deuce.

johnfrombeyond

Welcome to the site. You are right about the folks here helping out. I got my first deuce out of Richmond last year and one of the members here was a big help. Welcome aboard.All of the members have been great about answering questions. :-D

jdelisle

Hey. Welcome also . Boy do i know about finding that first one. Just bought my first M211.Needs work been parked for 15 years. When i get it home i wll post pics.:wink:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks