• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New in Texas

TXSG_Airman

Hi all,

My TXSG unit has several surplus vehicles that could use some TLC to get back on the road. The two most in need of attention are a pair of CUCVs. Found this site and hope to find answers to my many questions.

TXSG_Airman

Thanks for the welcome SGT. I'm in the 401st ASG out of Austin. The vehicles are all privately owned by our CO.

Last edited:

Pawnshop

Austin eh? Come to the Lonestar MVPA meeting this Wednesday night at the museum at Camp Mabry, there should be at least three CUCV owners in attendance (including myself) and we should be able to get the ball rolling for you! Meeting starts at 1900.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks