• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Linkage for 700R4 Bracket?

Sharecropper

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anybody know if the cable linkage is still available for the 700R4 brackets? It seems there are several sources for the bracket only without the cable. If the cable were still available these brackets would be complete and useable. A GM part number would be helpful.

Thanks.

Chaski

Yes, you can buy the TV cable brand new. I don't have the part number anymore, I got mine from Transparts Warehouse in Redding CA. They have an aftermarket brand of TV cables, I have had mine for a couple years with no problems. If I find the part number I'll post it. I think it may be in a sticky in the CUCV modified section.

Sharecropper

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Chaski - to clarify, I'm not referring to the TV cable, but instead, the linkage cable that attaches the TV cable to the IP and snaps into the bracket.

Shrapnel

Just a Hoosier stuck out west!
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you find the missing link? I have a bracket, and am thinking of doing a 700R4 swap, but I would want to track down the little stuff like this first before spending major coin on the bigger parts needed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks