• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New M1028 Guy

Smittyjs

New to Diesels and CUCV"s but not new to wrenching.Very appreciative of this site.
Bought this from a very good friend of mine with the promise if I ever sell it he gets first chance at it.
I have had it about a month and have been very busy with it.
It is a m1028 came with 37's and new wheels stock height it rubbed. I just got got through putting a 6 inch lift on it.
Jeff

Attachments

Another Ahab

That rig looks sweet.

Welcome from here in Virginia.
There's a "California" thread here somewhere. You might want to add your name to the roll. :beer:

TNriverjet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice truck. My first truck as a teenager was a 1/2 ton chevy 4x4 with 6.2L diesel. I will probably have to have one of the military rigs like yours someday to re-live the good old days.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks