• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New M105 Owner

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks funny! Prolly look better behind the deuce though. Super handy trailer to have when you own a deuce.

KaiserM109

TM manuals, etc

Can anyone tell me how to search the TM manuals or what the numbers are for the M105A2? There's a lot of stuff I only know a little about.

I'm looking forward to putting it behind the deuce, but it will be a while. I can't afford the insurance on the deuce at the moment so it's in storage.

I have 2 complete M105A2s (long story) and I would like to sell one. I have it listed in the classified ads. I have another that has been stripped down to the box and frame that I am going to cut down to pull behind my J20 Jeep pickup. I will shed the axle and replace it with one with the same hub pattern as the pickup.

Need any parts? The little stuff I'll give away, partly in repayment for all the help I've gotten off of this web site.

Attachments

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: TM manuals, etc

I could use the two rubber bumpers and bolts on the tailgate if they are any good. Is the air tank any good?

KaiserM109

I could use the two rubber bumpers and bolts on the tailgate if they are any good. Is the air tank any good?
Sorry, all that is gone, including the tailgate.

The taillight housings are there minus the guts from one and minus both lenses. The wiring from the tongue to the back is there; the pig tail to the vehicle is in bad shape and I am keeping it.

All the brake system except a few hoses, the hydralic line to the right wheel and what is in the wheel hubs is gone. The only exception is the housing for what I think is a water separator that sits right on the front of the frame, however I think this part is spoken for.

I am keeping wheels and tires for my deuce.

The foot assembly on the front is available. It is the 2 wheel version. The crank is slightly bent.

I’m afraid that there isn’t much to offer. Hubs, drums and backing plate will be up for grabs when I do the conversion, but that will be a while. Until then I need to be able to role it around. I have borrowed a lunette from another trailer.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Do you have any of the brake parts left? I need a relay valve if your trailer has one. If that trailer has/had 2 air lines, it had a rellay valve. its the one with all the air lines going to it. Thanks for looking.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks