• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New M1114 Owner

ronbo-3

Hello Everyone! I have been reading through this site for months now preparing for the arrival of my humvee. I want to thank the responsive members who have answered many of the newby questions in the past as I have learned from many of them. I am a Navy (CSAR) veteran with zero experience with diesel engines and hmmwv's as I usually drop down from helicopters vs drive through the dessert. I have always done my own mechanical work on my gas vehicles & boats and have been learning more about the diesel engines over the last few months. I will be posting soon in the classifieds for some items i already know I will need. I'm excited to start my adventure and want to thank some of you now as you will likely be replying to my posts and help guide me to success. I'm in South East Michigan and look forward to meeting other local MV owners and vets.

///Adding picture as requested below - more to come

Attachments

Last edited:

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hello Everyone! I have been reading through this site for months now preparing for the arrival of my humvee. I want to thank the responsive members who have answered many of the newby questions in the past as I have learned from many of them. I am a Navy (CSAR) veteran with zero experience with diesel engines and hmmwv's as I usually drop down from helicopters vs drive through the dessert. I have always done my own mechanical work on my gas vehicles & boats and have been learning more about the diesel engines over the last few months. I will be posting soon in the classifieds for some items i already know I will need. I'm excited to start my adventure and want to thank some of you now as you will likely be replying to my posts and help guide me to success. I'm in South East Michigan and look forward to meeting other local MV owners and vets.
Welcome to the Outfit!

I'm guessing by now that you have downloaded the TM's (Technical Manuals) for your new "HumVee"?

frauhansen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
.... .otherwise I will have to just post another GovPlanet pic! .....
Go ahead! Personally, I am also happy about these pictures. Or a link to the auction, then you don't have to load all the pictures individually.Go ahead! Personally, I am also happy about these pictures. Or a link to the auction, then you don't have to load all the pictures individually.