• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New M211 Member

SturmTyger380

It's taken almost a year of working on getting this find home. But you can still find stuff out there if you hunt it down. It is supposed to be an older rebuild that was done for a municipality in up state NY. This older guy was clearing out stuff so his kids don't have to do it. So the crate had a number of other parts in it as well. His M211 is now long gone. I never understand why folks that sell their vehicle and don't have plans on getting another one don't give up the parts that should go with it.

M211_Trans_1.JPG M211_Trans_2.JPG

Another Ahab

It's taken almost a year of working on getting this find home. But you can still find stuff out there if you hunt it down. It is supposed to be an older rebuild that was done for a municipality in up state NY. This older guy was clearing out stuff so his kids don't have to do it. So the crate had a number of other parts in it as well. His M211 is now long gone. I never understand why folks that sell their vehicle and don't have plans on getting another one don't give up the parts that should go with it.
They do that to give people like you happy surprises. It's a club thing, sort of like Rotary. :mrgreen:

Skibo63

your's looks just a bit better than mine. just bought mine a few days ago. my bed is pretty cut up, sides and tailgate mostly. missing a few parts as well. once I figure out how to get a picture on here you will see.

hendersond

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice find. Unfortunately I do stuff like that. I see it as $300 I'm not giving away... And now I have a storage unit full of parts I will most likely never use.

Best part is I just bought out and dragged home 2 loads of some other guy's parts. Sound familiar?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks