• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New M35A2 owner here from Virginia

VMI_Keydet_2010

Greetings everyone,

Let me start by saying that this is a great site. I have been coming here for some time just to read posts and learn as much as I can and back in September of this year I finally took the plunge and bought my first MV, an M35A2. My EUC was just recently approved ( I might point out, 62 days later), thus I haven't even picked the vehicle up yet, but I'm heading up on the 22nd of this month and I am definitely very excited.

To say a little about myself, I am currently a Senior at the Virginia Military Institute majoring in Mechanical Engineering. When I graduate (hopefully) at the end of this year I will be commissioned with the United States Navy and in a couple of years (hopefully) have my office in the pilot's seat of an SH-60 Sea Hawk.

I have always had a fascination with military hardware, especially MVs, and am greatly looking forward to begging this thrilling hobby.

V/r

Travis

Welcome to SteelSoldiers. Where are you picking your M35A2 up from? I just picked mine up from Richmond and got it home to Hampton, VA.
Former navy here, nuke submariner, good luck with your flight training.

johnfrombeyond

Welcome aboard. IM just down the road from you, mile marker 16 on the Blue Ridge Parkway. Just picked up my deuce this past summer. Give me a shout if there is anything I can do:driver: to help.

VMI_Keydet_2010

Welcome aboard. IM just down the road from you, mile marker 16 on the Blue Ridge Parkway. Just picked up my deuce this past summer. Give me a shout if there is anything I can do:driver: to help.
Thanks for the offer! I'm sure I'll have it stuck up in the mountains before too long ;-) and likewise if you ever need a wenching I'll see if I can talk the Commandant into letting me help out a fellow MV enthusiast.

sgtrisk

Welcome!

Check out my post about HELP!! :) I'm just up the road and over the mountain from you. I was doing great yesterday until I slid off the road on a corner!!

I've got lots of free time right now. I can go with you to recover your truck, if you like.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks