• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New M37 Owner

Jeeptopless

Just introducing myself. I probably know some of you already from other forums. My name is Sean. I purchased, just yesterday, a 1952 Dodge M37 - all original from what I can tell. I'm just beginning to do some research to help me decide what to do with it.

I'm a Jeeper mostly and have owned many. I currently have several CJ5's, a CJ6, a CJ8, a Willy's pick-up and an 81 J-truck with an M715 bed. I've owned 2A's, 3B's, Jeepsters, Commandos, several YJ's, an H1, an M715 and one M38A1. My first Jeep was a 1946 CJ2A military carryover so whenever there is an opportunity to pick up something in OD I hop on it. I'm looking forward to reading through the many posts here.

Some pics: The pictures are from the PO. I will post more if you like after I've had a chance to go through it this weekend. Maybe someone here owned this truck at some point and has some background on it?

citizensoldier

Welcome to SS.. That M37 looks like a diamond in the rough appears to be a great start to a restoration. You have a good fixable tailgate, Not to bad on the rust, some dents and dings and missing some engine components.. You better hurry and get her fired up so you can pull all those jeeps out when they get stuck.. :driver:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Very original....Looks like a great start

Mike_L

Welcome

Welcome to the M37s. I like them because they are easy to work on; not too big, not too small.

Make sure you get over to G741.org and register it. Looking forward to seeing how this one cleans up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks