• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New M882 Owner

Moparman

Thought I would post some pictures of my M882, has the tele maintenance body which must have been switched at one time? And power steering was added, along with the plow and 1 ton crane. So far I have changed the oil, rebuilt the carter, put in some fresh ATF4. Once i get some money i will be doing the transfer case oil (30W non-detergent?) and the diffs, oh and i won't forget to grease the front bearings! Im already in love with this truck as it came from Idaho and not a hint of rust. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

Danger Ranger

Ok, I like it too. Now we need more pics, larger ones, and what your plans are for it.

Tires/wheels?
Worklights?
Warn locking hubs?

^That's what I would do...^

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thought I would post some pictures of my M882, has the tele maintenance body which must have been switched at one time? And power steering was added, along with the plow and 1 ton crane. So far I have changed the oil, rebuilt the carter, put in some fresh ATF4. Once i get some money i will be doing the transfer case oil (30W non-detergent?) and the diffs, oh and i won't forget to grease the front bearings! Im already in love with this truck as it came from Idaho and not a hint of rust. Thanks for looking.

Sweet M882. I love that body.

Moparman

That should be a bigger picture, not sure how this stuff works, but as far as plans for the truck go, its going to be my daily driver/ weekend toy so i will me doing all maintenance first, then getting rid of the crane and the yellow.

Attachments

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice!

TC note:
While the 75-77 manuals say straight 30w in the T-case
The 78 manual says 10W30 in the T case.
Same T case ????????
More info on what's best may be found over at ramchargercentral.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks