• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New MAssachusetts Member

cornelm23

Greetings All -

I'm a new member fro western Massachusetts, hopefully a soon to be an owner of a M35A2. I've already had some assistance form members on how to navigate the tangle that we call Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles, and the associated insurance mine field.

Looking forward to participating and helping other as I learn

Thanks,
Mike

dmetalmiki

Welcome to the site. The M35A2 is a very good truck to get into the hobby with. Sturdy, reliable, and easy to service and maintain. Start reading up on the T.M.s Download the applicable ones to your truck and get for- knowledge. If (If) you have no experience with a truck, especially a military one, get in touch with steel soldiers members in your area, and ask to be 'around' them. At some point a ride and or walk round would be extremely useful. A possible trial drive and instruction definately would not go amiss. Good luck, post up when you acquire a truck. With pictures.

Cape Coastie

CWO4 ENG/MSS, USCG, RET.
Welcome from about as far east of you as I can go in the state, Cape Cod. Good luck on the new truck. There are a couple of shows coming up, one soon in Sussex, NJ and one later in the summer in NH. Make plans to attend if you can. Great place to see lots of stuff and meet fellow MV people.

MarkM

CODE BROWN...It's all going to sh~t !
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the group. Let me know if I can be of any help. Good luck with the M35A2 search.

Mark

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Another Welcome from Mass. South East. Also another M35 owner! Good luck, and also offer hlep if you want it.

Rick

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks