• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member breaking the silence

JOAT 0311

I suppose it is long overdue, I wanted to introduce myself to everyone. I picked up my first M109 in Oct. I am in Racine Co. Wi. I have one friend close by who has 2 A2s. I think the forum is great. I have found quite a bit of useful info here, Thank You! More to come after work.

JOAT 0311

So here's my short story. Love the Multi-fuel. I have spent plenty of time in military vehicles and thought it was time to own one. I am married and need a second home occasionally. What better home than an M109? If the neighborhood gets bad I can move. A deuce is always practical with the impending ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE! If that doesn't happen I can pull my lessor vehicles from precarious mud holes. Safety can't be beat, everyone sees you coming and moves out of the way or gets moved (based on some of the posts I've seen here). I would like to get in touch w/members in the WI/IL area. My avatar if you haven't guessed already is my truck. I can't complain, I bought it from a private party and drove it from MS to WI. The only thing that slowed me down, were all the state troopers who wanted to know what year it was and then we traded military stories. Oh yeah and the occasional fuel stop. Could've used a 5 ton P steering swap. Love the truck, if any members are coming through the area look up the military vehicle museum in Kenosha Co. WI. Glad to be on board have a good night!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks