• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member from Ahoskie, NC

soulja55

hello to all. a lil about myself first. i am 32 years olds and originally from Gates County , NC. i have been here in NC most all of my life working in Suffolk VA at an auto parts store. in 2000 i joined the Army as a 14E. i was licensed on almost everything except my didn't have my hazmat training for the fueler (which i still drove), but i have driven almost every military truck out ther from Humvee to Hemmt. in the 3 years i was in the military.... i was deployed to Kuwait 2 on hostile training, Korea once for hostile training, and served in Operation Iraqi Freedom as it first started. after coming home as a war vet.....i went back to work for the same company but in a different location here in Ahoskie, NC. i just purchased an 1947 M4 high speed tractor that was turned into a monster truck, and i am in the state of currently restoring it back to it's original way it was first created as a monster truck. the truck is the Virginia Beach Beast which was the world's first tank monster, but the one i own was the second tank that the original owner built. i am very happy to own it and hope to learn a lot here about it on the site and if any of you have one....i would love to learn about these M4s. hope to meet some new people too.

Last edited:

soulja55

Is that yours???

Theres tons of us NC guys here. Welcome- Jay
yes sir...that's my baby. i would love to start a thread on in it....as soon as i figure out what category to put it under! i guess i would put it under WWII vehicles 5 ton & up right?

My Dad's girlfriend lives in Ahoskie. I didn't know anyone else did. haha

:beer:
i see you got jokes!!!! LOL!!!! yea...it's pretty small here...

thanks for the warm welcome guys!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks