• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from Australia

canadacountry

an aussie tatra? must be first time I have heard of that myself

humour aside, seriously tho i've had a small interest in the 'hooded' tatra for quite a long time by now (sometimes I wonder if theres any not-russia-language book on them but mm) as the 100-series is a very long generation of radiatorless diesel engines especially the fact that they still sold a large number up to till 2014 where the euro emission regulations apparently just "did not like them anymore" unfortunately

@Detonator5274 have fun on this site, i'l sure you'll like it too even if you don't have any vehicle yet for awhile

Detonator5274

an aussie tatra? must be first time I have heard of that myself

humour aside, seriously tho i've had a small interest in the 'hooded' tatra for quite a long time by now (sometimes I wonder if theres any not-russia-language book on them but mm) as the 100-series is a very long generation of radiatorless diesel engines especially the fact that they still sold a large number up to till 2014 where the euro emission regulations apparently just "did not like them anymore" unfortunately

@Detonator5274 have fun on this site, i'l sure you'll like it too even if you don't have any vehicle yet for awhile
Keep an eye out. I found an all English manual for the 813 8x8 chassis’. There’s a user on here (“spacek” if I recall correctly) who posted a link to a good site for technical manuals. Maybe check that out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks