• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new member from Ga here

CabbagePatchDeuce

Iam new here and new to the deuce. i recently inquired 2 deuces a m35a2 multifuel complete truck and a parts m35 gas motor. my plans are to bob the complete truck and use the axles from the other for another project involving a 1996 f350 powerstroke.

poppop

Welcome from Statesboro Ga. By all means make the Ga Rally for a great time. No MV required if you don't have it fixed by then.

CycleJay

Welcome to Steel Soldiers aka SS, CabbagePatch,

From me in Marietta, Ga.

If you are ever up this way, and need assistance or just want to talk MV,
feel free to contact me.

Good day,

3dAngus

Welcome from Middle Ga. You're in the perfect area for enjoying a bobbed MVs. Just watch out for them gators. They got one down there bigger than any I've ever seen on "Swamp people" on TV. Watching it now. Funny stuff.

Glad to have you on SS.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks