• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from Louisville KY area

gundoc

Wow what a great site. So much knowledge and so many new ideas here that I have been reading everyday. I have been wheeling jeeps for several years and have decided to go big or go home. I do not have a MV now but I want one and it is going to be soon. I have been thinking about a duce but with so many nice 5 tons showing up now it may be that instead. I am looking forward to learning more about what I want and asking some questions before I jump into any MV. Thanks to all that have inspired me to learn a bit more before I jump in with both feet on a truck.

augiedoggy

Sounds like a good plan! Welcome aboard from a little north, Cincinnati!
Bring your jeep to one of our rallies.
We have members in your area who might be helpful to you. [thumbzup]

jdknech

welcome to the site, just FYI we have a local MV club, your welcome to come out sometime and ride along to event(s) and if you want to get in a test drive or 2, I'm sure some members would be happy to let you (myself included) -Josh knecht

we have the Louisville Veterans Parade on November 11th

and the light up Louisville Parade november 23rd

if anyone else is interested- PM me for details

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks