• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member from Missouri

3531POG

Hello all, former 3531 Marine here.Recently bought a '84 M1009 in decent shape.Stumbled on your website looking for TM's,etc and decided to join.Wanted to say thanks to all for their time downloading and providing parts numbers etc.

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Kentucky, lots of good tech data on this site. Click of the mouse will find everything.
Thank you for your service.
Have fun.
JC

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Ohio. I have relatives in Rolla but don't hold that against me.

joeburks

Welcome from Texas. I'm also a new member on this site. I have quickly reached the conclusion that spending all my time researching the wealth of information on this sight will get eventually get me fired and cause me to loose my girlfriend. Not to mention the sleep I'm missing. Sure wish I'd known about the site while I was still married.

Flyingvan911

Welcome from Kansas City. Be sure to look up the threads for the KAMO Rally held each October at the D-Day Adventure Park in Wyandotte, OK. It's a bunch of fun.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Oklahoma. Be sure to spend some time reading the CUCV Helpful threads sticky.

One of our members just completed reading ALL the threads in the CUCV forum. I can say that I have never done that. ;-)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks