• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from Oklahoma

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to Steelsoldiers.

Looks like you got a good truck. Did you get it from the Forestry Dept in Goldsby?

You will find a lot of people here that can answer just about any question about you truck. Not as many with experience with the A3 as the A2.

I have lived in Okla for 46 years and have never heard of Happyland until today. Like they say, You learn someting new every day.

Warthog

Happyland1410

Thanks everyone for the nice welcome!

Yes, Warthog we picked it up from Goldsby last week. We had two to choose from. The other one had a nicer interior (since it actually had a top on it) but it had 3 times the mileage, less tread on the tires, no spare, and no winch. This one runs great and just needs batteries. We will move the hardtop from our A2 onto this one since it looks like it will bolt right on.

Again, thanks everyone and I look forward to spending time on this site. I will post new pics as we transform this A3 into a fire truck.

Dan

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks