• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from Palm Beach Florida

McCrackin

New to site, but have had a simmering interest in mv's for years. I've re-built my 51 M38 from the ground up. Never imagined that there were so many collectors down here. South Florida is all about what you drive...Why lease a Mercedes when I could spend my money on a mv fleet.
Just picked up an M35A3,MKT-85 and an M105A3 after a 4 month EUC wait.
Hope to meet more collectors in a around my neighborhood.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Get the -A3 or the M38 (or both) lubed up and plan to attend the GA Rally in Oct. There will be a convoy leaving early AM out of Wildwood FL (75 and the pike). I'll head up there Tuesday night and snooze in the truck until the rest of the gang arrive.

tucker79

New to site, but have had a simmering interest in mv's for years. I've re-built my 51 M38 from the ground up. Never imagined that there were so many collectors down here. South Florida is all about what you drive...Why lease a Mercedes when I could spend my money on a mv fleet.
Just picked up an M35A3,MKT-85 and an M105A3 after a 4 month EUC wait.
Hope to meet more collectors in a around my neighborhood.
Congrads and welcome from Lantana FL here's a link to a Palm Beach MV Club we're trying to get going.
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?144555-Palm-beach-fl-mv-club

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks