• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member From Texas

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
New member from Denton Texas! Looking forward to meeting some of you over the next few years. I have lots of things I need to learn!
Welcome to the outfit!

Make sure you keep your eyes peeled for the first MV Show that is within driving distance. There will be lots big green trucks and parts. Best part will be the friends you will make and the food you will consume! There will be trail rides and time around the campfire and tales to be told.

Bill Nutting

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site! If you’re looking for good information, you found the best place.
You may want to consider joining the MVPA. There may be an affiliate group in your area where you will be able to meet with and hang around other O.D. Patients, err uhh I mean hobbyist. ;)
If you have a vehicle, we like pictures. If you don’t have one, you are still welcome here and in the MVPA. Some of us have more vehicles than drivers. So when when our local group has an event or convoy, members without a vehicle can drive one or just ride along and enjoy the group.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks