• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from The Netherlands

rolf mulder

Hallo everybody,

Today I've registred as a member. Although I don't own a military vehicle, I do model them in 1:25 and 1:24. As kits in these scale are rare most of my modelling is scratchbuilding.

What better way to search for info than this forum?

Models finished:
M916A1 and M870A1
M746 and M747
M172A1

In progress:
M911
FLU419 (SEE)

Planning:
M123
M870A3

Kind regards,

Rolf

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome to the site.

Ruppster

Member of questionable origins
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cool, another glue sniffer! :D Excellent work. And welcome to the club. Have you seen the model section in the forums?

Models & Scale Replica's - Steel Soldiers::Military Vehicles Supersite

CharlesKing and JimLewis have posted some pictures of their great craftsmanship. Plus crawler07 is showing everyone he is the master of brass with his build of a large scale 6x6 truck. I like to play with 1/35 scale plastic but I tend to build out of the box and don't really add much as far as details go. Right now I'm working on a 1/35th scale M35 6x6 deuce and a half converted to a short bed 4x4.

You're right about 1/24th and 1/25th scale military stuff being rare. Looks like some WWII Panzer light tanks have just come out in that scale. Can't remember if they are Pz 1' or 2's though. With any luck the scale will catch on more with other companies and we will see more military stuff in those scales.

Anyhow, thanks for showing your work and can't wait to see more.

Ruppster

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
welcome to the best site in the world.. those models are awesome.. that was alot of work building from scratch... glad you are here.. love to see some country side pics if you have time Thanks Tim