• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member in Alaska, with an M76 Otter!

TundraWookie

Hey everyone,

I lurked around here for a bit trying to find information on the M76 Otter before deciding to buy the one I saw for sale.

As rare as they are, I enjoyed the few threads on them from back in the day around the forum and the pure lack of information about them ended up driving me to pick mine up.

Haven't had much time to play with it yet, but its a runner. Looking to meet other owners and learn as much as I can!

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome! You joined an exclusive club when you bought your Otters. Amazing how they all seem to end up in Alaska. Post pictures when you get time. Also what are your plans for the non-runner?

snakeyes

welcome to the site my favorite track vehicle had the chance to buy a few was in line but never had the chance , Jack Tomlin had many stories of these I hear that there was a great number that had gone to Alaska and their were a bunch buried there also not sure how many ended up in Vietnam do not believe there was any returned to the states

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks