• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member in North Idaho

Watercooled

Just to say hi to all members on this board. Hope to have my Weasel up and running this summer. Its been a lot of work for some years. Tracks are done and now the engine and trans need to be installed along with sheet metal work.
Only so many good days to work on the project and keep up the work on the property.

Stay safe

Watercooled

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I want tracks so bad I can feel em' running over my foot. Saw a Volkswagon van bolted to the top of a weasel chassis for sale in Cali that I just about bought but I need original.

Weasel a few pictures our way when you can and welcome to Steel Soldiers.

Watercooled

Well thank you for the welcome. I did a link conversion on the tracks which will vibrate some and make a little noise. Ran the tracks at 20 mph and it was not to bad. Then into the shop for rebuild of engine and trans. Running into cherry picker problems, wont go between the tracks for reinstall.

Do you have any tracks at all? Some people use m-114 and m-116 tracks. I don't see a spot to post pictures on the reply thread. I will try a repost.

Keep the water in the jacket hot!

Watercooled

Thanks again for the welcome.

Rodusmc, your right as far as a disease. I will be doing a green camo paint job after metal work, and a mount for the Browning.

WSU, where in WA. are you located?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks