• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member, LONG time Lurker from NY

Adrok

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Introduction post from Western NY by Rochester. Building up my post counter.

LONG time lurker. I've been thankful and relied heavily on this group for repairing my 68 Deuce.
I try to message or give thanks for advice and direction, especially with the fuel system ( The injection pump was a bit intimidating )
Worked and used a number of Deuces over the years. Showing my 58 gasser on singles with a dump ( cost more than the truck ).
As always, advice is welcome

Any thoughts on upgrading my stock UD 9.00 x 20 tires and / wheels? ( Dually on the 68 )

Cheers

Attachments

dougco1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Introduction post from Western NY by Rochester. Building up my post counter.

LONG time lurker. I've been thankful and relied heavily on this group for repairing my 68 Deuce.
I try to message or give thanks for advice and direction, especially with the fuel system ( The injection pump was a bit intimidating )
Worked and used a number of Deuces over the years. Showing my 58 gasser on singles with a dump ( cost more than the truck ).
As always, advice is welcome

Any thoughts on upgrading my stock UD 9.00 x 20 tires and / wheels? ( Dually on the 68 )

Cheers
Welcome from Central NY

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks