• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member M-37

rimshot

Hello, New member here. I have a 1952 M-37 that I purchased about a year ago completely restored. I need just a couple decals here and there {TP-40 and maybe a couple under the hood}. Right now I'm looking for a sim fire .30 machine gun on a pedestal. Who makes the best? Also I need help as to where I could post info on a USA shop built tool my son and I sell. I don't want to get kicked off for abusing this site. Can I mention it here and direct people to our web-site? It is a must tool for anyone that has a tool box. I may post a picture of it and if the admini100_3931.jpg100_3930.jpg100_3925.jpg100_3928.jpg100_3926.jpgIMG_1009.jpgstrators want to delete it they can?

kblazer87

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is a classified section for peddling stuff. The administrators ask that you pay to become a premium member in order to sell items in the classifieds as this isn't a peddling site. It is a small amount, I believe it is 20.00 for a year. They do not want for sale items in regular posts and will delete those posts.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks