• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member - Mongtomery, TX

lerand

Been referred here several times and always found good information. Now I'm in the market for a m101a2 trailer and figured it was time to join up.

... and one of these days I'd love to have the space and time to get a 5-ton.

So hello everyone.

lerand

Welcome from Lake Charles and Brasil...You know here is NO known cure for the green disease, well, other than MORE green!Might look through the classifieds to find a trailer.
Hey, just happened to drive past Niteroi today on my way to Rio from Cabo Frio. I take it you might work in the oilfield or offshore marine business.

FloridaAKM

Welcome from Florida! Be careful, military trailers are very dangerous because they allow you to buy the first one as it is cheap & the cool factor is high. Then you buy another as it was a good deal, even better than the first. Now you need a military vehicle to pull them with & it goes on from there. You are warned...

It's a guy thing, too! Enjoy...

Cape Coastie

CWO4 ENG/MSS, USCG, RET.
Welcome from Cape Cod, MA

Welcome from Cape Cod, MA. I too am new to the site. Had an 1951 M37 15 years ago which started the fever, should never have sold it! Recently bought a M105A2 for cheap and had to have a truck to tow it better and cooler than my F150. So I just bought a 1984 M923. Have fun.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks