• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member multifuel oil filter adpator

CSA66

Hello everyone I don't own an MV at this time but would like to own an m37. I was reading some of the older post about spin on oil filter adpator for the multifuel engines . I made a set for my brother that worked very well . If there is enough interest I would make more.

CSA66

We need pics! And...for which filter numbers?
I will try to get pictures this weekend and filter number. The filter I used flows a little more than the canister filters . If there's a certain filter you want to use I can make the adapters for it . Thank you for your reply.

CSA66

I apologize for not getting a picture uploaded last weekend . I was kind of under the weather. This is a set I started for a friend of my brother he was unable to take them. I still need to make the tubs and do a little more machining. The filter I used is a wix 51970 we chose this filter because it flows a little more than the original filters. I can make the adapters work with a different filter if I need to. I'm a car guy and I know our hobby has to take a back seat to other things so I'm not trying to get rich here . I will keep the cost as low as I can .

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks