• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member saying hello

HenrytheHumvee

Good evening,

My name is Jon, I'm from NE Ohio and I recently found a 1993 M998 at a local car dealership and couldn't pass it up. I am new the world of military vehicles but I have wanted a humvee since I was little. I came across this page when I was trying to find out some additional information on my vehicle.

Thanks for the add

HenrytheHumvee

Welcome and pics please.
I found the inventory QR code this morning and I was curious if that can be used to find out where this M998 has been. I picked it up as a conversation piece for our business. It hasn't let me down in that aspect. According to the data tag it was delivered on 10/1993, it's a AM GENERAL M998, MFR's Serial# is 148344, registration# is NG484B.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks