• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

djnos25

Hello everyone. I would like to say hello and it will be nice knowing you all soon and sharing ideas and photos. I do appreciate all information you can supply me with information on kaiser M35A2 1970 multifuel i just purchased the other day and trying to learn about it. I am going to redo most of it and may even put a new engine and everything to make it the best i can get it. Have a great day and thanks. :burger:

Monster Man

welcome aboard, congrats on the new purchase. Just browse around, be sure to read all the topics that are stuck at the top of this forum, and read over the forum requirements. In those topics is invaluable info for operation of your new deuce

also, please be sure to add your location to your profile so that it shows up everytime you post, you have to manually do it in the options section

have fun! [^]

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard there Freddy. You will find a wealth of info here and in the archives. Like MM says though, please help us out and update the signature with at least a location.
Thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks