• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Mule owner today

Eric's hifim37

Today is a good day, I finally got to fire up the mule after many hours of getting it to this point. I am happy to report that it kicked right over just like I had ran it yesterday. I'm sure it is happy to run after it's 28 year sleep ! Even the lifters are quiet, but I turned it over quite a bit to pre-oil it up, the new carb, fuel pump & Mag service I'm sure made the difference :)

Eric's hifim37

Hi Jay, Yea, those are hard to find items. I've beem looking for you, don't worry they'll show up ! Still lots of yards to look through up here and we are looking !

Eric..

Eric's hifim37

Hi All,

I was out trying this Mule out and it is one good little 4 wheeler ! It does climb hills great, This is my first real test drive any distance this evening, being such a nice evening I thought I would share some Desert shots of my Mule. Mechanically I have gone through the whole thing and now a nice paint job & tires will finish it off, I'm really liking this machine and I'm content to keep it in my personal motor pool. Also it being 2 wheel steer I forsee no problems keeping it that way, I have driven the 4 wheel steer ones and this one is so much more stable.

Enjoy, Eric..

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks