• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Pics of My bobbed M109

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
[thumbzup][thumbzup][thumbzup]

I will give you 3 thumbs up and a rep point for the 4 years of hard labor/work you put into this truck.

3dAngus

That's a beautiful job. What did you use for springs, and how does it ride. I was playing with the idea of moving my box on my M109 to a M1061e1 14' 5 ton trailer, which is a near perfect fit, if I don't sell the M109A3 first. I definitely want a bobbed deuce, and yours gives me some great ideas. Congrats!

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Shep,
In the 3rd picture, the rear of your bob, what are the extra set of red lights for?
Do they illuminate the license plate or something?

Awesome truck.[thumbzup]

Last edited:

oldshep

I like the ouverson hubs, those and air o matic stearing make driving pretty easy. And i bypassed my fdc and installed a pyro. the truck will really get up and move now!!!! And im thinking about some od green on the wheels or black:)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks