• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NEW PLAN: Space available: El Paso, TX to Hagerstown, MD Oct 9th

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
SIGNIFICANT CHANGE: I now have space available now. The deal did NOT go through on the trailer I was picking up in OK.

If someone needs palletized or small vehicles/trailers moved (jeep size or M101/105 size), I can move it to Maryland area or anywhere along the route of El Paso, Dallas, OKC, St Louis, Pittsburg, and then down I-79 to I-68 then east. Looking for gas money.

Departing El Paso on or about the Friday October 9th with arrival in Hagerstown vicinity around the 13th.

I will have the SAW (Fat 50) ammo cans (price depends on quantity), two medium towbars with pins ($175 ea), 7 WWII 40mm Bofors ammo cans (6 are in good shape, 7th is bent up a bit) ($25 ea), two RT524 radios ($275 ea), MRAP seats drivers type or flip up crew seat type ($50-100 ea depending on condition).
If you're interested in something, let me know so I can have it handy.

---------------
Will depart from Hagerstown for Atlanta ~Oct 17th ish with arrival within 24 hrs. At this time I do not plan on having any space available except very small items.

---------------
Departing Atlanta area 25th or 26th and heading down to I-10 and then across to various locations in LA to Ft Hood and then back to El Paso. This is the plan but if weather becomes an issue I will go I-20. I anticipate being loaded coming west with room only for small items.

I will be on a very tight time schedule coming west. I must be back in El Paso by early morning of the 28th...sooner if possible.

I plan to clean up as much in the way of deals/storage along each of these routes. Hopefully I'll be down to two storage locations outside of the El Paso area.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Departing Hagerstown area Saturday morning.

I have several folks that have not executed final drop off for items. If you are expecting something from me locally or on the way south, better let me know. I've already been over to Fredrick so if you want to link up locally, you can meet me in Hancock. PM me and we can work on linking up here.

Will make a final decision once the tents are loaded but 99% likely will do I-81 to I-77 all the way to Columbus.

SIGNIFICANT CHANGE: I now have space available now. The deal did NOT go through on the trailer I was picking up in OK.

If someone needs palletized or small vehicles/trailers moved (jeep size or M101/105 size), I can move it to Maryland area or anywhere along the route of El Paso, Dallas, OKC, St Louis, Pittsburg, and then down I-79 to I-68 then east. Looking for gas money.

Departing El Paso on or about the Friday October 9th with arrival in Hagerstown vicinity around the 13th.

I will have the SAW (Fat 50) ammo cans (price depends on quantity), two medium towbars with pins ($175 ea), 7 WWII 40mm Bofors ammo cans (6 are in good shape, 7th is bent up a bit) ($25 ea), two RT524 radios ($275 ea), MRAP seats drivers type or flip up crew seat type ($50-100 ea depending on condition).
If you're interested in something, let me know so I can have it handy.

---------------
Will depart from Hagerstown for Atlanta ~Oct 17th ish with arrival within 24 hrs. At this time I do not plan on having any space available except very small items.

---------------
Departing Atlanta area 25th or 26th and heading down to I-10 and then across to various locations in LA to Ft Hood and then back to El Paso. This is the plan but if weather becomes an issue I will go I-20. I anticipate being loaded coming west with room only for small items.

I will be on a very tight time schedule coming west. I must be back in El Paso by early morning of the 28th...sooner if possible.

I plan to clean up as much in the way of deals/storage along each of these routes. Hopefully I'll be down to two storage locations outside of the El Paso area.
the hmmv seat fit a m923? Pix of the bofors ammo can?

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Will make a final decision once the tents are loaded but 99% likely will do I-81 to I-77 all the way to Columbus.
I-77 ends in Columbia, SC, to go further south you need to switch onto I-20 West if you are heading for the CAMO compound. You know that, but others are not as far-sighted, or will otherwise get confused when they read this thread in 20 years.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks