• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New to me M37

mangus580

Well, since the forum crash, I closed the deal on my M37. We traded a paint job on a M1008 for it. Seemed pretty fair to me!! Its not in the best shape, will certainly need some body work. My first order of business with it is to replace the missing throttle linkage. It is missing the part that goes between the carb and the pivot point on the firewall. Can anyone help with that??

I will also be in the market for good glass if anyone has access to that, as well as a good take off tailgate, and maybe some fenders... :)

Pics to follow....

Longhunter7

M37 Help?

Mangus580,

Try Midwest Military, midwestmil.com. And

adirondackdodgeparts.com

There are a few others, but these are two of the main players!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! 8)

P.S. Adirondack Dodge is in Prospect New York Zip is 13435

It is the closest to you!

Now you know my a location in your SIGNATURE is so important! :!:

CGarbee

Add ABLinn, Sid Beck (Ace Surplus), George at Vermont Commercial Salvage, and John Bizal (Midwest Military) to your list of good folks to get M37 parts from. Tailgates are hard to find in good condition but Sheldon at Jeepanels Plus in Maine has a really nice reproduction that is priced right (around what NOS tailgates went for three years ago when you could find them), glass is all flat so you can get your local glass shop to cut it and install it in your frames for less hassel than getting stuff shipped (front inner windshield panels are the same as a M35...), may have the linkage you are looking for in my stack of stuff since I pulled the throttle stuff off a parts truck for a guy in Argentina who never got around to sending me the money...
Good luck, and enjoy the ride.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks