• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New To MV's And FMTV's Future Purchase. Help!?

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
That was the plan, So I guess are the relays specific for the rig? or would any 24 volt 40 amp 5 pin relay work in general?
I thought I had seen numbers higher, but the marketing slicks all claim that 90 % commonality.
My guess is that the "fuse box" has the same components.

There is a spreadsheet of parts - civilian numbers for local parts houses - and military that will help you a lot.
I had hoped that there would be circuit breakers in it, but only the Flasher P/N is in the Excel sheet.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Wouldnt it be cheaper to haul it back south than to tow it they usally want to be paid both ways
I am not certain, but I think the plan was to get it home, then use it to haul stuff to the new place.
Just guessing, but I thought I saw that in an earlier conversation.

Otherwise, dang right! Truckers don't haul nuthin for nuthin for sure :cool:

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am not certain, but I think the plan was to get it home, then use it to haul stuff to the new place.
Just guessing, but I thought I saw that in an earlier conversation.

Otherwise, dang right! Truckers don't haul nuthin for nuthin for sure :cool:
What i saw was his statement he was looking to get it towed to cali i must of misunderstood.

D10Blazer

What i saw was his statement he was looking to get it towed to cali i must of misunderstood.
That is the plan I just gotta get it to cali, then I can fingers crossed with out to much work get it running. I have operated these many times in the military so when I finally transfer out of state I will just drive it myself already used to the lack of AC in a lot of these rigs so I guess winter will be the best time to move it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks