• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New to the MV world and looking for events.

GFORCE

I am new to the MV world and was wanting a place to show my boys the history of these Awesome machines. I have a 1972 M35A2C we are restoring together and want to take it to some events so they can see the end from the beginning to keep their focus. I live just outside of Cincinnati and would travel a few hundred miles tops to a weekend event. Any help with locations and dates would be greatly appreciated.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
You are in a great place, there are several in Ohio and I am sure some of the buckeye bunch will fill you in on them. It's 12 hour drive for me but I make it out to the Findlay show in May. Ohio, May 16 – 18, 2014: The Findlay Show, 27[SUP]th[/SUP] Annual Armed Forces Day Celebration at Hancock County Fairgrounds, Welcome to the site but beware of the Gimp.

Last edited:

SteveKuhn

Last edited:

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ditto on Dave's (MWMULES) advice - Findlay is a good one.

Also, here are two others:

MVPA National Convention (Military Vehicle Preservation Association) Each year the location is moved around the USA. This year it being held in Louisville, KY June 26-28. This will be one of the largest in close proximity. Lots of pristine show vehicles on display and large vendor/swap meet area.

Haspin Off-Road Rally – June 11-15 Held a private off-road park in Laurel, Indiana. (approximately half way between Indianapolis and Cincinnati) Trial riding from Mild to Wild (700+ acres). Primitive Camping, Camaraderie. Very informal, show up and hang out. (this one is "all go, no show")

There are usually a couple of shows in Northeast Ohio. Ron (11Echo) is a good resource for these. Maybe he will chime in.

Welcome from Southwest corner of Cincy.

emr

Check out mtaofnj.org mtaswapmeet.com the MTA in Northern NJ is a center point for some amazing shows, Red Ball in Sept, and Aberdeen in the Summer, But the MTA swap meet is up and ready to go for April 26 and 27 2014, We always sign the contract within a few weeks after each show, This show is a true ALL weekend PLUS show with crowds ALL day Sunday. Last year we had another record amount of MV's we hit over 160 on Saturday :) !!!! We start there on Thursday, Friday is a very special show day that has become a must , BUT BUT BUT ONLY IF YOU BRING a VEHICLE for DISPLAY or VOLUNTEER to HELP OUT !! No shoppers off the street admitted on Friday !!! ALL IN HOUSE GUYS WORKING AND DISPLAYING GET THE EARLY BIRD DEALS!!!:) We are a really friendly club and anyone who wants to be more than a spectator is welcome to come join us loading and unloading vendors and help and be part of what has become the largest in the east !! And that's saying allot with ALL the other AMAZING shows we have out here in the East and put on !!! Alabama is the furthest state vendors come from to do our show, And say it is worth every second to get there !!!! We look forward to seeing you , Ask fro Scott or Randy and make sure you Park your MV in the display area. We have the best Judges and hand out almost 50 plaques too :) Camping hook ups and tent camping available, there is a fee but it is the fairgrounds not us who get it . Thanks randy

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks