• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new to the site from ATL

K5german

Hi Steel Soldiers! I am new to the community and wanted to introduce myself.
I am Hartmut, 37 married with 2 kids (11/2y and 4y old). I always had a fascination with military vehicles, and after driving one in the german army I new I had to get one eventually. Well, I just purchased a 1984 K5 with 2500 miles on it!! I am sure in the coming months I will frequent this site to get help on the car.

Take care,
Hartmut

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Welcome aboard the site.
You are close to Clinto and other "friends in low places" in GA.
Do not miss the GA rally next October....it is the best Steelsoldiers rally in the US.
Next years rally will be the greatest yet.
Bring the wife and kiddies and have a blast with your fellow MV addicts.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard. This is the place to be if you have a MV addiction problem like these others guys do...myself, I can quit anytime I want to. :twisted:

I do have to agree with Wreckerman and glcaines, the GA rally is great fun. This past October was my first time there, but it will most assuredly not be my last!!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks