• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New truck

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Didn't get to finish my post and won't be able to finish this one either cause of all sorts of meetings today BUT

There's a list on this website somewhere of what to take when picking up a vehicle. I think that is mainly focused on 2.5/5 tons but will be useful. Best thing to do is take someone with you that can provide assistance including slaving it off and/or flat towing. I was lucky, mine started right up with a jump and some ether and I drove it up the loading ramp and into the back of the truck. From what others told me at the show I was very very lucky.

Where are you getting your truck from?

Off to my Tuesday morning beatings---I hate Tuesdays.

medlog

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks