• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new upgrades

I figured I would start a thread to sharing all my new up grades most of these will be avaible for purchase in the for sale section.

This is one i have been waiting to get done, We built a complete plug and play HI-LOW HID kit with all military connections so no wire cutting or drilling, I hate the factory lights specialy when off road at night.
it is a 24 volt system you can see the difference and the last picture was both our 5 tons side by side. it was so nice to drive home and see the road, When i got on my street I thought I would try the high beams the whole street lit up like christmas but note to self never flash anyone or turn on the high beams with other cars around :D i'll post more of the upgrades later to night
photo2.jpgphoto4.jpgphoto.jpg

Also here is the boost and pyro gauges I install with some switches one for my back up/work lights. I wanted to install the gauges so I could keep a eye on everything sense i have bumped up th HP on the motor, you would be surprized how quick the exhaust temp climbs after the fuel pump mods.
gauge panel.jpg

Not at this point the changes I have done via fuel pump have really brought the engine alive. I have alot of mechanical upgrades to do just to fix the goof things they did when building these truck lol so as of now the motor HP is where it is going to stay so i say that now lol

wrenchturner6238

Steel Soldiers Supporter
LOL Yeah I understand. What kind of mods did you make to pump? So far I have made the dual fuel line mod. I plan to install a turbo and after that I may install a little bigger injectors.

I have the 6cta yep Rustym923 I am bring it out looking forward to a nice relaxing day in the dirt lol, wrenchturner6238 what year and motor do you have in your truck?

Rustym923 So is Saturday the day we are all meeting there??

Last edited:

RustyM923

Saturday looks like the day. I need to turn mine up before then. It's a dog. I'm going to give two turns to that screw that's accessible from the top of the pump (6cta also)

Last edited:
the pyro is 24v, we sell a complete kit like the one you see they work great if your going to play with the pump i would make sure you have a boost and pyro to keep a eye on things egt can destory a motor quick if you need them in 12v we can do that also

wrenchturner6238

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah Rob I did not notice you had an A2 so yeah it will be different. I plan do to do the turbo mod but I am not sure how much modifying I will do on pump because the more PSI the pump has to built the more stress you put on the cam and push tubes is why I am thinking to make an injector change.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks