• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new wiring harness

rickdavis81

I'm wanting to replace the wiring harness in my M51 multifuel dumptruck. All the wiring in the cab and under the hood is pretty sketchy. I couldn't find much searching or in the tm's. Probably not looking in the right spot. Do I need a "front" wiring harness? Will that do inside the cab and forward? I keep finding some with different part numbers but I'm having problems tracing the numbers. Will one meant for a multifuel deuce work?

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If it’s like a m35a2 deuce you will need a front harness . The front and rear connect to one another via a cannon plug along the drivers side frame rail about the middle of the truck. I was able to repair the front harness on one of my trucks by canabalizing an unknown harness for wire and connectors also able to repair some chaffing by using heat shrink and the liquid wire insulation. .