• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newb in N.C.

lailr

Hello form N.C.......just wanted to ask after reading the sticky, are all firearms conversations off limits, or just stupid stuff like making your tank fire again?

Blood_of_Tyrants

Are you talking about remounting machine guns on your truck or more? I don't think it is legal in most places to go around with live guns mounted to your vehicle, however, there are no laws (yet) about mounting dummy guns on the trucks.

Of course, machine guns are subject to the 1934 NFA and 1986 Machine Gun ban (prohibited transferring guns made after the date enacted to private individuals).

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Firearms conversations need to be MV related.

For instance, "Will my M1 Garand fit in my M35A2 rifle mounts?" is acceptable.

"Will my M1 Garand be outlawed by (insert your favorite political bogeyman)?" would not be acceptable.

You will find some older threads that were far broader in their topic and reach but we are trying to cull out some of the off-topic discussions that tend to become flame wars.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This site is for military vehicles. There are other sites for shooting firearms. Post firearms related stuff on those sites. Reread what Clinto said, if you still do not understand it, say it out loud 100 times.

Last edited:

lailr

Please excuse me, I thought that if I perhaps made some friends here, it would not be out of the way to talk some guns along with MV'S.......if SCSG-G4's attitude seems to be the one that prevails, do not worry, I won't grace these doorsteps again

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks