• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie from buffalo ny

RRworker

Hi everyone, just joined the site and already overwelmed by the amount of info. Mainly joined to research a project I was planning. Originaly putting my Detroit Diesel 6v53 in a gmc topkick and using deuce driveline and this seemed like a good place to get the info on such parts. Yet as I read more and more I'm leaning more towards doing a bobbed and crewcab deuce or 5-ton. Seems like the next few months are going to be spent sifting thru all the info here to see if 1. I can do it and 2. If its the right choice of truck for me. Well just wanted to introduce myself and do a pre thank you to everyone willing to take the time to post their knowledge and tips/tricks.

Howie

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks