• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie from Fort McMurray AB

lady6x6

Hi Everyone!

This is Seano11`s wifey AKA "The Mechanic" as PlowBoy has named me!
I`m joining to follow his journey while bringing our newest member home :) Ive never once worried about his long trip because I know he has people like yourselves who have been more the helpful for him, and us when we had brought back our first one last year. Thank you everyone for keeping an eye out for him! This group has a great amount of stand up people.

Now hurry up and get back Seano, we miss you!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please post pictures and video in his beaver pond thread, as he said you were going to do.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please post pictures and video in his beaver pond thread, as he said you were going to do.
Welcome aboard. It was good to meet Sean when he was in the Buckeye State. I told him about my trip to the mall in Edmonton. :)

DH, he told me that the pics were fogged up real bad of him making the ice dam.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks