• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie from MD

CrazyIrishman

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum as of today! I came across your site on the internet and I browsed a little before joining.

I don't own any retired military vehicles yet, but I hope that changes. The amount and type of vehicles can be overwhelming.

There was a buddy of mine who once had what I thought was a Willys but it wasn't a jeep. I've been interested in military vehicles since then.

Thanks,

CI

grounded

Banned
welcome to the site. couple simple rules..

you wont be able to stop at ONE!!!!

if your not broke this hobby is cheap but will make you broke rofl

O yea did i say welcome to the green side ;)

jmh4x4

welcome -

I'm afraid to say your green sickness will continue to worsen to an uncurable state, the only treatment is a steady course of green iron (or tan):twisted:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks